Independent Loss Adjusters in Scotland
Public Loss Adjusters Scotland are members of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (CILA) and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Supervised by a qualified chartered loss adjuster, each individual claim will be dealt with by a fully qualified CILA member. Public Loss Adjusters Scotland:
- Have over 65 years of combined experience in both commercial and domestic sectors
- Appoint a dedicated loss adjuster to each claim
- Assist in meetings with those representing the insurer
- Help you with alternative accommodation and arrange emergency payments
- Provide full claim preparation, submission and negotiation
- Ensure your claim is settled promptly and fairly
- 24/7 helpline
- Supply a schedule of works prepared by a qualified RICS surveyor
- Offer clear advice
Our specialist building contractors can carry out all repair work on your property at no cost to you if you choose their services. With an outstanding relationship with many of the leading building restoration companies, it enables us to provide our services at no cost to you.
Ensuring that 100% of your entitlement is achieved and that your end settlement is complete, we will productively handle all insurance related negotiations. Acting as independent insurance claims specialists and loss adjusters, we represent your rights truthfully and wholeheartedly.
Our professionals have been working in the insurance industry since 1971. Choosing not to work on the insurers behalf, Public Loss Adjusters Scotland are amongst the very few chartered loss adjusting companies who choose to work on YOUR behalf.
Ensuring that you receive your full entitlement under the terms of your policy, the contractors on our network don’t work on a pre-arranged rates basis – they work on your behalf alongside our appointed loss adjuster and surveyor. They will pay us your management fee, leaving you with a free service.
Our team of professionals include loss adjusters, loss assessors, claim handlers, project managers, independent surveyors, BDMA/equivalent drying and restoration specialists. We own/manage the following networks:
- Independent Contractor Network Ltd (Building): 96 Independent Contractors
- DriTech Ltd (Fire & Flood Restoration): 25 Independent BDMA Approved Specialists
- Combined Surveyors Network Ltd (Surveying): 42 Independent RICS Surveyors
- Sage Repair Network (Building & Disaster Restoration)
- W&R Fraser (RICS Surveyors)
The approved contractors on our networks have agreed to cover our fees and marketing costs on your behalf should they be appointed to undertake the reinstatement work on your claim, leaving you with a free service.
Attempting to handle a property insurance claim can be complicated, especially when your family needs you or when your business is under added pressure. Our team of Chartered Loss Adjusters will assist and guide you through the entire claims process from start to finish.